1. At least 50% of video and audio materials must come from the Prelinger Archives and the Free Music Archive.
2. Use at least one video from the Prelinger Archives, and at least one track from the portion of Free Music Archive's library that can be used in videos.
3. Time limit: 15 minutes.
4. Upload to your hosting service of choice (i.e. Vimeo, archive.org) and then submit your video entry via the competition website form (here).
5. Proper Creative Commons licensing is required. Attribute yourself by name and indicate which Creative Commons license you have selected for your video. Your submission must also include licensing and attribution (with hyperlinks) for the material you have remixed. You should do this in the video description field at the site where your video is hosted. You can also do this within the credits of the video itself.
6. All material from outside the FMA / Prelinger must either be original, or used under a CC license, or used with signed permission.
This video by Andrea Silenzi is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License:
It contains elements from the following works:
"Shangri La (Instrumental)" by YACHT on the Free Music Archive:
"I'm In Love With A Ripper (Party Mix) (Instrumental)" by YACHT on the Free Music Archive:
Teaching With Sound Films (1936) from the Prelinger Archives:
Technicolor for Industrial Films (ca. 1949) from the Prelinger Archives:
Boats (1938) from the Prelinger Archives:
Revolutionary New Triumph in Tape, A (1958) from the Prelinger Archives:
Free Air (1937) from the Prelinger Archives:
Fire (1946) from the Prelinger Archives:
Contest logo by Greg Harrison